For hard copies call 631-982-8212. (If you are in the New York area drop by the church office).
For a Kindle version of the book, click the links:
Here is the handout from our first DPP: Continuing Connection!
When Paul said that he considered everything loss for the sake of Christ he used the Greek word for hegemony.
This year’s prayer week at Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle begins this Sunday, January 14 and runs all week. The focus of the week is “A Desperate Cry!”
I will be teaching on the subject “Living Life From The Secret Place” on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Then, on Friday, I will be teaching “Your Desperate Battle For The Secret Place.”
Here’s the schedule. Please check the times and join me! I will see you there!
It was a joy for me to gather with so many of you this morning for our DPP Reunion! If you missed it—you missed it!
I hope you were encouraged, maybe even reminded of some things. I also hope you can see how many other precious people have gone through the project as you have.
Of course, as I have said from the start, the Daily Prayer Project is not a one time class or event, it is an initiation into a community.
- I hope to develop DPP 2.0 for those who have completed the initial project.
- I am looking forward to a youth version of the project
- Looking for our first young adult group
- Will schedule a spring and fall reunion.
- be encouraged.
- Take the DPP again.
- Look for some of these developments to come about.
- Participate on the website. (I will soon post a how-to video for those who have struggled with posting on the blog.)
- No guilt
- Be honest with yourself about your efforts to pray
- Keep the vision in focus