I am excited to announce that, starting on April 15, from 10:30 am-11:30 am, in Room A-207 (next door to where we had our project meetings), we will launch what will essentially be a support program for the Daily Prayer Project called, Continuing Connection.
It will be:
- weekly (though at times subject to cancellation due to the DPP projects)
- only for those who have successfully completed the Daily Prayer Project
It’s purpose will be:
- to encourage one another toward continuing in our pursuit of the Secret Place and intimacy with Jesus.
- provide accountability and support, and
- to look in-depth (still informal) at passages of scripture that encourage intimacy with Jesus.
There are three reasons that it is time to do this.
- It is the perfect way to provide continuing support for those who go through DPP but continue to struggle with prayer.
- I need this!
- I want an ongoing connection with those who have already gone through the project and, of course, those who will go through it in the future. Remember when we started I said DPP was not just a program but the beginning of a community!
Continuing Connection will be a no-pressure, non-threatening place to get encouragement and inspiration! You don’t have to come every week to participate.
I hope you will prayerfully consider coming.