It was a joy for me to gather with so many of you this morning for our DPP Reunion! If you missed it—you missed it!
I hope you were encouraged, maybe even reminded of some things. I also hope you can see how many other precious people have gone through the project as you have.
Of course, as I have said from the start, the Daily Prayer Project is not a one time class or event, it is an initiation into a community.
- I hope to develop DPP 2.0 for those who have completed the initial project.
- I am looking forward to a youth version of the project
- Looking for our first young adult group
- Will schedule a spring and fall reunion.
- be encouraged.
- Take the DPP again.
- Look for some of these developments to come about.
- Participate on the website. (I will soon post a how-to video for those who have struggled with posting on the blog.)
- No guilt
- Be honest with yourself about your efforts to pray
- Keep the vision in focus